We welcome individual writers and bloggers to write for us and contribute high-quality content to the Business Cobra blog.
We only accept original articles that are not published anywhere else and content based on your professional experiences and expertise.
Please read our guest writing guidelines before submitting articles.
Article Topics We Accept
Article Post Guidelines
- Write an article that you would want to read
- The article must be informative, inspiring or uplifting. Ideally all three.
- The article must be unique and original. We will not accept posts which have been published to other sites.
- Articles should be a minimum of 750 words in length
- Use subheadings to help your reader understand the flow of your article at a glance.
- Readers often find it easier to read shorter paragraphs, so please use no more than 3 sentences per paragraph.
- Spelling and grammar should be checked before submitting to us.
- Links to relevant sources (only 1 link to a commercial site allowed)
How To Submit A Guest Post
Once you have read all of the above guidelines and you’re confident you met them all, please email your article to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will publish all articles which meet the above guidelines but reserve the right to decline articles which we do not feel meet the guidelines. We also reserve the right to adjust articles where necessary to help improve the reader’s experience.